What You Never Knew about Crystal Hunt
Some people really peak your interest, so it becomes important to know about them. Crystal Hunt, for example, is an actress that few often hear about, but rest assured it is not because she is not worthy–she very much is! As she quickly becomes a topic of interest, the public is eager to learn about the blonde-haired beauty, so here are some fun facts about one of America’s sweethearts:
- She played a troubled teenager, Lizzie Spaulding, on Guiding Light.
- One of her breakthrough roles was as Stacy Morasco on One Life to Live.
- Despite her success, the actress is only thirty-one years old!
- She was nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series in 2005.
- Crystal Clarese Hunt competed in beauty pageants as early as age two.
- She has made appearances in a few commercials, including one advertising Walt Disney’s anniversary, and even spoke in an anti-drug ad with NSYNC.
- Two movies were lucky enough to have her, including The Derby Stallion and Sydney White.
- The Florida native operated a high-end pet boutique in her hometown of Clearwater.
- She produced her first film, Talbot County, in 2014.
- In 2005, she received a nomination for the Soap Opera Digest Award for her role in Guiding Light.
- Her role on the reality TV series, Queens of Drama, has continuously made headlines.
For such a young woman, there is no denying that she has done everything but remain stagnant in matters of reaching her goals and making a name for herself. Her ambitious soul is admirable and a lesson for aspiring actresses and producers alike. Check out her photography work on her official site.