Huge & Exciting News About NYC Real Estate
Just last month, exciting news were announced about there being a plethora of huge real estate projects that are coming to New York City. The projects range from residential buildings to massive office buildings. Most of the large scale developments were formally proposed in June for the massive office projects. And out of the top 10 biggest real estate developments that are on their way, three of them are residential buildings, and one is a hotel. Additionally, the following include the top 10 biggest real estate projects to come in the big apple:
1. 28-10 Queens Plaza South, Queens- Tishman Speyer is working on building a massive Long Island City office project in this area.
2. 270 Richards Street, Brooklyn- Joseph Sitt’s Thor Equities are planning on building a five story office building. This would include a 645,103 square footage with ground floor retail.
3. 21 Flushing Avenue, Brooklyn- Wegmans Grocery Store is set to be here in the Brooklyn Navy Yard.
4. 22 Chapel Street, Brooklyn- John Carson’s OTL Enterprises and Michael Shah’s Delshah Capital are planning to build a 150,431-square-foot rental building.
5. 2956 Park Avenue, Bronx-a 154-unit residential rental building would be build here by Mo Vaughn and Eugene Schneur’s Omni New York.
6. 413 West 18th Street, Manhattan- this would be a public housing complex of Robert Fulton in Chelsea.
7. 12 East 48th Street, Manhattan- Hidrock Realty is building a 31-story hotel with 115,924-square feet.
8. 37-12 Prince Street, Queens- F&T Group is building a new 77,228-square-foot office building here in Flushing.
9. 827 Broadway, Manhattan- Caerus Group’s Leo Tsimmer and Quality Capital’s Samson Klugman are planning to build a 14-story office and retail building here in Greenwich Village.
10. 43 West 47 Street, Manhattan- Boris Aronova is planning to build a 17-story office building here in Midtown.
11. Launching in December of 2010 and specializing in NYC apartments for sale, TOWN Residential has already transacted over $9.5 billion in just 5+ years. The main reason behind this is due to the driving force and leadership expertise of this company’s founder and CEO, Andrew Heiberger.
TOWN has a team of more than 500 industry leading professionals and licensed representatives within this company’s seven strategically placed locations. TOWN Residential specializes in commercial and residential leasing, luxury residential sales, and property developments’ leasing and sales.